Whitestar’s values: Our promise to you
There are lots of buzzwords in business. ‘Core values’ are not among them.
Company values matter. They support an organisation’s purpose, enforce its culture, and encourage positive employee behaviours.
This sense of purpose is key to business success. Corporate core values impact not just the internal workings of an organisation, but also how it interacts with its clients, stakeholders and the world around it.
According to research, 73% of purpose-oriented people are satisfied with their jobs, compared to 64% of those who are not purpose-oriented. In terms of the bottom line, the same study found that 58% of companies with a clear purpose experienced growth of more than 10%, compared to 42% of companies without one.
In short, strong company values help a business grow, thrive and be a success.
OUR CORE VALUES
To the untrained eye, Whitestar might seem like any other electrical installation company. But look a little closer and it’s clear we’re much more than that.
We continually work to be the most ethical, trustworthy business partner to our clients and pride ourselves on our strong work ethic.
Central to our purpose are our core values:
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and respect. We value differences and encourage others to express themselves. We work hard to nurture long-lasting relationships with our customers, colleagues and communities.
- Honesty: We speak the truth. Our team acts with integrity, honesty and reliability. We operate transparently by communicating openly and with sincerity.
- Commitment: We always deliver on our commitments and hold ourselves accountable to them. We make quality our priority and seek solutions to problems.
- Teamwork: Our company is made up of incredible people, but it’s only by working as a team that we achieve greatness. We foster teamwork and collaboration across the whole team and with our customers.
- Empathy: We understand the importance of listening and understanding different perspectives. We put ourselves in other people’s shoes, because in the competitive corporate world, empathy and kindness go a long way.
- Integrity: Integrity is our default and we do what’s best for our customers and our company. We’re honest in all our dealings – building trust, acting honourably, and being our true selves.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Just as every business has core values, they also have a mission. The common goal that all employees – from the boardroom to the frontline – work towards.
Here’s a summary of our mission and our seven key promises to you:
- We never cut corners
- We never compromise on quality
- We provide the best qualified people for your project
- We put people before profit
- We use our expertise to advise on the best solutions
- We add value to your business
- We provide sustainable solutions for the long-term success of your business
At Whitestar, our friendly and highly skilled team of experts takes pride in designing and delivering quality solutions. Yes, we’re expert network installers, supplying data cabling and electrical installation solutions, but we’re so much more than that.
Get in touch to find out how we can help your business grow.